HM 120/3 B
Reusable filter fleece made of polyester, used as a filter layer in multi-layer hygiene masks or as a replaceable insert.
Available as roll material 1.5 m wide, 50 / 100 m long or
as filter insert (15 cm x 10 cm) for existing masks.
- Filter classification
- Areal density
- 120 g/m²
- 2 mm
- 95% Polyester (PES)
- Increases the filter performance of textile masks
- Supports the dimensional stability of the mask
- Dust- or particle-storage capacity
- Low breathing resistance, good air distribution
- Low water absorption, does not swell
- Boil washable at 95°C (at least 10x)
- The filter performance of DEHS Aerosol for PM2.5 is approx. 50%.
- Also available with weight 80 g/m2 and 200 g/m2
Only for use in non-certified hygiene masks (so-called community masks) to contain the spread of breathing droplets from the wearer.
Produced in Switzerland, high quality product